2009年1月17日土曜日

Q & A about blog

Q1. Have you ever made blog with your friends?
A1. 3 answered YES. 2 answered NO.

Q2. If yes, what you wrote in your blog?
A2. 3 answered diary and album.

Q3. If no, what blog would you like to make?
A3. 1 answered I would like to write my diary. Another answered I would like to write about Kinki Kids.

Q4. Did you see famous person’s blog?
A4. 4 answered YES.

Q5. If yes, who’s blog?
A5. 1 answered HOME MADE KAZOKU’s blog. 2 answered entertainer’s blog. 1 answered actor’s blog.

Q6. When did you make blog except this class?
A6. 1 answered I made my blog when I was junior high school. 1 answered I made my blog when I was high school.

Q7. How many comments did you write?
A7. 3 answered 3 comments. 1 answered 10 comments. 1 answered 1 comment.

Q8. How long did you spend to write a blog?
A8. 3 answered three hours. 2 answered two hours.

0 件のコメント: