2008年9月19日金曜日

☆My Summer Vacation☆



I went to Takayama for two days with my friends on summer vacation. It took me three hours with the train from Nagoya. Takayama has many old buildings and beautiful river. Takayama called a second Kyoto. So there are many persons from another country. First day we ate famous food in Takayama as we walked. For example Hida beef and dumplings and Chinese noodle and so on. Especially I thought beef is very good! We went to temple too. The hotel where we stayed was very nice. That hotel was Japanese style and there was a spa. We enjoyed the game and chat at night. Second day we walked the street and bought gifts for my family and friends and me. Sarubobo is famous doll in Takayama and almost store was sold this doll. Then Takayama is well known morning market. Many store line the roadside and farmers sell vegetable, fruits, rice which they grew. I bought peaches. Peaches were so sweet. An accident was happened on my way home. We took the opposite train. So it took me about five hours! But it is in nice trip too. I ate many foods for two days and get a little fat. I took many photos and had a pleasant memory. I would like to see the famous festival if I will go Takayama again. The festival hold spring and fall.
Takayama is good place to trip. Please go there if you have a chance!

2 件のコメント:

hiro さんのコメント...

I went to Takayama once.
It is nice city, isn't it?
I think your sentence is interesting, and I want to go there again.

mana-Na さんのコメント...

I love meet,so I want to eat Hida beef. I wish I were you!!